OOGL - Object Oriented OpenGL
This project is a set of utilities that can be used with the OpenTK libraries to
add object oriented wrappers to commonly used functionality.
It is done completely in C# and can be run on Windows, Linux, and OS X.
Currently implimented features are as follows.
- MilkShape file loader (including animations)
- MilkShape single animation track to multiple animation track splitting.
- Basic skeletal animation controller.
- Shader class (supports shader based skeletal animation)
- FrameBuffer class (used by GUI to render child windows to textures for higher framerates)
- Texture class. (simple OO wrapper)
- System.Windows.Forms like GUI framework.
The GUI framework provides basic implimentation of the follow controls.